I travel to London a lot. The grand hotels have rich history and afternoon tea, but "The Met" is a place you can call home away from home. And a Nobu restaurant, with preferred reservations for hotel guests. They are building a new spa on the second floor, to replace the really wonderful but small spa in the below ground level. The gym is great and one of the best English breakfasts in London---they literally surround you in cheery and customer-centric service. Definitely not a "value" hotel but paying extra gives you a stay to remember. The lobby level MET BAR is being renovated and I would say the location is perfect within the Golden Triangle...you can jog in Hyde Park, walk over to Harrod's, picnic in Green Park and scoot over to Le Caprice for dinner and hop a short cab to a West End show. I really could not say enough good things about this hotel. Am going back twice before end of year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England