Tripadvisor
London
All reviews lobby bar afternoon tea classic suite gym and pool facilities newly refurbished hotel guest lounge would highly recommend staying here health club fabulous stay central london location living area hotel of choice amazing location birthday treat beautiful hotel city break home from home
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Having stayed previously at one aldwych, my expectations were high. My previous visit was outstanding and this recent trip exceeded my expectations again.

The rooms are immaculate, comfortable, well equipped, so beautifully decorated.

The gym had the latest equipment including a Peloton bike. (Amazing!) it was also immaculately clean.

Food is well presented, vast choice for a vegetarian, as I am. Breakfast was a treat for the eyes and my stomach!

The decor, from the bar to the restaurant and the attention to detail, so beautifully done. The florist for the hotel creates the most exquisite displays.

The staff are truly wonderful.

One aldwych has everything on point, service, amenities, location, the team.

One Aldwych you are my favourite hotel in London!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LohraC
JanineMarshallAtOA, General Manager at One Aldwych, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LohraC

I was truly touched to read your review following your recent stay with us at One Aldwych, it was our privilege to have your as our guest again.

Thank you for noting the décor in our guest bedrooms and our new Peleton Bikes in our Health Club. Our team are indeed wonderful and they will most definitely appreciate your comments.

We shall look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in London.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Its my first time to stay at covent garden . The house keeping is amazing . The bar is stunning . The state of art gym and beautiful swimming pool. I had issue with with the check but was made up by upgrading my stay to an amazing suite

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SSF-KWT

Dear SSF-KWT

Thank you for writing your recent following your first visit to Covent Garden and to One Aldwych.

I appreciate you commenting on our stunning Lobby Bar and our Health Club and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Totally amazing, stayed for 2 nights but wish it had been longer, the staff made you feel really special, the service from every area was perfect. Really loved the breakfast every thing was freshly cooked to order, will definitely be back. Thank you for a great weekend.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kosynook

Dear kosynook

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your recent weekend stay with us at One Aldwych. Thank you for noting the breakfast and for commenting on how special our team made you feel.

Perhaps next time you will stay with us for longer than 2 nights and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Sue

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This was my first stay at One Aldwych and I can definitely say that I will be back. While the hotel rooms are not the largest that I have experienced in London, the friendly professionalism and helpfulness of the staff are head and shoulders above anything I've experienced in London. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff, everyone knew who we were and called us by our names throughout our stay; we were made to feel like old friends.

The hotel room itself was spotless and well stocked with beautiful toiletries and helpful items like a Dyson hairdryer, umbrella, travel bag for toiletries.

We used room service for breakfast and this was prompt and beautifully presented; it tasted pretty good too!

Dear AlexaMuk

We were so pleased to welcome you when you recently visited One Aldwych for the first time and thank you for writing such a lovely review.

Our team really do make the difference and they will be delighted to know their helpfulness and professionalism is appreciated. It is marvellous to know that you also enjoyed our Mitchell and Peach toiletries and Dyson hairdryers.

We do hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.

Warm wishes

Reviewed January 12, 2020

As always, stellar customer service and wonderful accommodations. One Aldwych will always be my go to hotel for London visits. A leader in the fine details customizing to the hotel guests preferences.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Keaton G

Dear Keaton G

It is always our pleasure to welcome you back, thank you for making One Aldwych your “go to” Hotel, when you visit London.

Thank you also for taking the time to write about our customer service and our guest bedrooms, which I know will be well received by our team.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you again soon, when you are next in London.

Sue