I recently stayed at the Radisson Edwardian in Bloomsbury Street with my friend for one night. We arrived early (before check in time) and were immediately made to feel welcome by the friendly staff behind reception who kept our bags for us while we went out to Covent Garden. The twin room was small but perfectly formed and very contemporary with purple and silver soft furnishings. The whole room was obviously well designed and thought out. The bathroom very modern and light and most importantly spotlessly clean. After a great nights sleep, in the most comfortable beds ever, we enjoyed their fantastic full English breakfast. Overall outstanding hotel in a great location with genuine friendly staff. I would recommend it to anyone willing to listen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Splitty, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England