The Hotel is a real gem, the staff are polite and courteous and the layout of the hotel is really trendy and at the same time inviting.
The rooms are spacious, and the beds are as comfy as.
I would and do recommend this hotel to my friends, families and business colleagues and contacts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England