I was only one of a party of six ladies coming to London on a Theatre and shopping break. No easy task booking a suitable hotel but I am very happy to report that the Radisson Bloomsbury Street met all our expectations!!
Kris Leszczynski, the Lobby Manager, secured three identical rooms for us (2030, 3030, 4030) and they were ideal for our stay. They were clean, contemporary and spacious, especially for London standards.
Check in/ out service smooth and efficient with staff even organising our online flight check in before departure. Now that is fantastic service.
The hotel is within walking distance of London Underground and easily accessible to Covent Gardent and the British Museum.
Small note, we were aware of late night traffic noise but ultimately it did not spoil our sleep.
Will definately book this hotel again and have no reservations in recommending it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England