A very good hotel right in the heart of London. It was clean and comfortable although the normal problem of not being able to receive Radio 5Live on the TV was there. Is there any reason why hotels cannot provide more radio stations?
The only other gripe was the cost at well over £200 for a night, which even though it was on expenses seemed very high for a basic room. At that price you would at least expect a large room and a few hgh class toiletries. Breakfast at £18 is a total joke, so it's much better to go over the road for a freshly cooked breakfast at a third of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England