Stayed for a 2 night leisure break after finding a great "Friday night free" deal on the hotel web site. The recently renovated rooms and public areas are tasteful and modern with touches of luxury throughout and the courteous staff thoroughly deserve all their positive reviews. The buffet breakfast was not included in our rate so we paid for the continental breakfast and were very satisfied with the range of cereals/fruit/pastries/cold meats served in the chic restaurant area. The hotel is in a great location for the West End shops and theatre district and is also a short walk from the bustle of Covent Garden and Leicester Square. Will definitely put the Bloomsbury Street at the top of our list for the next trip to London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England