We stayed at this hotel in august and found it to be superb. The entrance/reception area is very impressive. The room we had was large and very plush with a huge 40inch tv and big comfy bed.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
The only downside was the bar prices. The hotel has a stunning bar area with huge plush sofas and lots of black marble and it would be a lovely place to have a drink before going up to bed but the prices were stupid. We had two brandies and one coffee and the brandies, which were just one pub measure of brandy, were £10 each!! this is way overpriced and just annoyed us. Hence this lovely bar was always empty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England