My mother-in-law and i stayed here for one night as a birthday celebration to see a show at a theatre - we were really impressed with the decor as we entered the hotel as it looked very luxurious with the lovely ornaments and the clean spacious areas. our room was not ready so we had a drink in the bar area while we waited. the staff were very friendly and the tableware was gorgeous with free snacks. all be it a little expensive at £3.50 for a cup of tea! our room was fantastic with all the amenities you could wish for, ironing board and iron, flat screen tv,lovely walk in shower and very clean and spacious. on our departure,the lift was broken so one of the staff carried our bags down the stairs for us! we were able to leave our bags in their 'lobby' until it was ready for us to travel home.the staff were very helpful and flagged down a taxi for us.we really enjoyed our stay here - would highly recommend this hotel and may return very soon. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England