Having stayed in Radisson hotels in the USA, I was interested to see how a London hotel would compare. My wife and I were not disappointed! Our room was immaculately clean, comfortable and well provided with refreshments and entertainment facilities (including some late-night "street theatre" courtesy of the Met Police and an agressive scooter rider!). The air conditioning guaranteed a comfortable sleep on a very humid night. The hotel restaurant menu looked very impressive, if not a little pricey, but there are a number of good restaurants and bars within a few minutes' walk of the front door. For those reliant on public transport, the hotel is a very short walk from two London Underground stations and the area is well served by cabs and buses.
A short walk also takes you right into the heart of Covent Garden and the British Museum is also very close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England