Helpful and attentive staff; good location and impressive decor. Our room was a good size (king deluxe) and the bathroom was very modern & had a great rainfall shower. It's central to oxford st & the british museum.
Just round the corner there's a great french restaurant "Savoir Faire" and the food is fantastic. It's a little quirky decor wise but great food and very competitively priced. Could not recommend it high enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England