This is a very, very nice property that appears to be completely refurbished (not simply remodeled!) Our room was really perfect for our needs. The bathrooms, with their rain-style shower heads and marble or granite construction was definately a highlight. The British Museum is less than a block away. There is a small convenience store across the street. There is a bus stop 1/2 block away and the Tottenham Court Road subway station is about 2 blocks away. There are theaters within walking distance, a major YMCA health club, many restaurants, shopping, and other retail stores. The St. Pancras international rail station is nearby. If you are in London for business or pleasure, you really can't go wrong by staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England