Stayed here twice in beautiful suites. Brilliant location for the west end and covent garden. Food very good and reasonably priced,cocktails are wonderful,bar tender even made a Singapore sling to order though it wasn't on the menu and it was very good! Friendly,helpful staff throughout,perfect place for a theatre weekend and safe car parking too. Hope to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England