I came here on the 5th July for a one night stay for my Partners birthday, check in was very smooth and the lady on the desk very welcoming and helpful.
Our room was on the second floor and whilst no real view to mention it was very quiet and spacious, it appeared as if this was a disabled room based on the cord and shower seat in the shower. so may have been bigger then your standard room.
We did not have the breakfast as we were on a low special rate of only 136 for the night so can't really grumble. However had a nice cocktail in their bar
From the front of the hotel to the British museum gates was less then a minute (I'm sad i timed it lol) so very near and the tube is just down the road.
Overall a great stay and plan on returning in the future.
Ps, Do not remove anything from the minibar its charged automatically I never seen this before so that was my mistake as i don't stay in hotels often. However i'm glad to say this was rapidly cleared up on check out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England