The service here is excellent and the breakfast too. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but very well appointed. Free internet is provided. No spa or swimming pool. The location is convenient for Covent Garden, Theatre-land, and Oxford street, as well as the British Museum. The Bloomsbury area is a lovely part of London, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England