I stay frequently at the Radisson Bloomsbury, mainly on business. The service is always excellent, the rooms are clean and quiet, there is a small but adequate gym on site, th wi-fi is free and of good quality throughout the hotel and the location gives very easy access to both the West end and the city. I am also a member of the Carlson club and so usually get an free upgrade to a king size room. Really can't fault it as a hotel for business and would have given it a five star rating if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't really ever used the restaurant for breakfast or dinner, preferring to go out to the many restaurants in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England