Stayed last weekend and found this a most welcoming and comfortable hotel. We had booked a package that included the Pompeii Exhibition at the British Museum and found this to very good value. We arrived early on the Saturday morning to pick up our tickets from Reception and were delighted to find we could check straight in. The welcome was efficiently friendly, as was paying the bill when we left - offering to hold on to our luggage or assist with onward travel. The area has lots to offer in respect of shopping, good pubs and restaurants and of course only a short walk from the British Museum. Our room was reasonably compact, but was nicely decorated, spotless and had two comfortable chairs and a coffee table as well as a comfortable bed. We had a large bathroom, as it seemed to cater for disabled; however, how a wheel chair would make it through the very narrow bathroom door was a puzzle? The room was at the front of the hotel (No 1016), overlooking the street so afforded an interesting view, but it was nice and quiet in respect of street noise and no noise whatsoever from within the hotel, which made for a good night’s sleep. The bar is welcoming and not overly expensive. Our deal also included breakfast which, although busy in the dining room, was well stocked with fresh offerings and the service was efficient. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. All things considered it was very good value. Suggest you register to receive Radisson Blu's offers and snap up any good deals as they arrive. (The rate also offered a 25% discount from meals taken in the Restaurant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England