We booked this hotel for a theatre trip. Very well located for both Oxford Street & Covent Garden. Nice bar with good choices of cocktails. We have stayed here a couple of times of Theatre visits and I would definitely recommend it. It is clean and very well maintained, the rooms are very comfortable. We were fortunate to stay in an executive suite on this occasion but previously stayed in a standard room, both are very comfortable and despite the central London location there is very little outside noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England