This is a very nice, attractive hotel in a quiet location but just minutes from the thaters and bars. The check in was quick and very polite. It is very secure as you need your room card key to access the lifts and also the doors leading to the corridors to the bedrooms and the room door itself. It is very smart and clean. We booked 2 superior rooms which were very well decorated with lovely bed throws, bathrobes, slippers, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary water and toiletries. The only disappointment was that our friend's room had a bay window looking out into Bloomsbury street and our room had a view of 2 huge air conditioning units. However, the bed was very comfortable and we were not bothered by noise from the aircon. My only comment would be as to how expensive the bar / food was. We had an irish coffee, a vodka and coke, a rum and coke and a plain coffee and the bill was £32. Our package included afternoon tea which was a real treat as we were starving when we arrived mid afternoon. The listed price was £17.50 per person so one cake stand served 2 people. (£35) which I feel was overpriced for what there was, a selection of small cakes (which I suspect were from a packet and not home made and very small sandwiches of 1egg, 1 cream cheese and cucumber and 1 smoked salmon and a slice of bread with turkey and cranberry sauce for 2 to share. We enjoyed it (we were hungry) but I doubt we would have purchased it seperately given the quality and quantity as that would have cost us (2 couples) £70.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England