We really enjoyed our stay; the hotel is excellent; the manager and staff were extremely courteous and helpful and the bar staff very friendly. The location is great for Oxford Street, British Museum and Covent Garden. We would definitely make a return visit. Jedward were staying at the hotel and we were very impressed at their attitude towards their fans waiting outside the hotel. All in all an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street England