I stayed here for two nights, very attentive and friendly staff. The room was fine but was without doubt the smallest room I have stayed in at a hotel - think of an en-suite student room in a halls of residence then add a bit. Nevertheless it was well equipped and comfortable. The room was quite hot and there are notices not to open the window - I think this was to aid the air conditioning, but if you opened the window anyway the street noise is high - and the air con is very noisy as well which made sleep difficult.
The breakfast is very good, again with good staff. If you are not on a B&B rate then note that this is expensive at £21 - the highest I have ever seen in London - it`s very nice but if all you are having is cereal, toast and tea, then maybe go elsewhere.
All in all, this is a good hotel, excellent staff and a good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views, and free high-speed W-iFi on unlimited devices. The exclusive 7th Floor gives extra privacy, luxury and style whilst Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Opposite the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden and Paris/Brussels Eurostar, and nearby Holborn station links direct to the City. Nine meeting rooms can host 2-300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splitty, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England