I spent two nights here on a business trip, although hotel prices have started to sky-rocket in London given the upcoming Olympics, the Ascot event and Wimbledon taking place in the week I stayed it was still an excellent experience. I had a room which seemed a bit like a peninsula, where I did not have any neighbours. I was also in the so called "exclusive" floor, so if you are a frequent Raddison guest, see if you can get room 7002, it is spacious for a deluxe room and has a lot of privacy. Location is 100 meters walk from the British museum.
One remark I do have to make in general about the hotel is the usage of artificial odor/perfume to create I guess a different ambience or to mask any nasty odors. This was somewhat over the top, If someone from the hotel reads this I suggest using this in a more moderate fashion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England