“Wonderful location to see a play!”
Review of Queen's Theatre

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #101 of 1,736 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: At the opulent Queens Theatre London, the musical blockbuster Les Miserables is driving the audience successfully.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I saw Les Mis and sat in the stalls seats. I was in row R and was able to see and hear very well! It is a beautiful old theater.

My only wish is that they had more bathrooms. It was a long line at intermission.

2  Thank kmalmberg1

Reviewed June 14, 2013

From the upper circle you get a great view of the ceiling and the wonderful chandelier. We also had restricted view seats and there was a bit of the lefthand side of the stage was not visible. My husband who was sitting beside me could see the whole stage. However none of this diminished what was a wonderful show.

The staging of this musical is amazing and the singing and acting was very moving.

2  Thank Taxidevil
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from seeing Les Mis at the queens. Totally amazing show!!! Theatre is beautiful check out the ceiling it's amazing! Staff were helpful and friendly. If you've not seen this show its a must!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our tickets for Les Mis were cheap at £18 for a restricted view. The restriction was cut off caused by the curve of the balcony. Front right of the stage was invisible to me but did not spoil the event. A bigger problem is people leaning forward in their seats to get a better view. This has a knock on effect a bit like a football game! Bargain though considering a guy sat next to me had paid £50+ for not much better! £9 a bit steep for a Gin and Tonic at the interval but you know you will get stiffed for that.

14  Thank Dewclaw34
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A beautiful theatre. I saw Les Mis in 2010 - Best musical I have ever seen! I saw the video last night; definitely no comparison.

1  Thank kim_mcmurray