“Unusual location for London tourists, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bluebird-The King's Road Gastrodrome

Bluebird-The King's Road Gastrodrome
Ranked #653 of 1,568 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: This 278-seat restaurant is hailed as a gourmand's delight, which also includes a food market, wine merchant, flower shop and kitchenware boutique on the premises.
Island of Malta, Malta
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Unusual location for London tourists, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place is quite nice and very cosy. A good idea at any time of the day. We went for lunch and the food was pretty good. We were lucky to only have to wait for 2 mins till we get a table since this restaurant is normally quite full. The biggest downfall of this restaurant is the location since its a 30 min walk from sloane square and maybe a 20 min walk from south kensington station but its nice to walk along the beautiful houses in the posh area of Chelsea. Menu does not have much choice of food but then all food on the menu is a little different and genuine. Definitely worth a try.

Visited February 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“People watching fish bowl !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good food, pompous service, odd atmosphere... great for people watching not so good for conversation, the food was tasty but I am guessing the British heart foundation would not give it a recommendation for the amount of non dairy items on the menu.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Food good, location good, nice atmosphere - bad service lets it down!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food is great, so is the location, Lots of beautiful people. Went with friends for lunch - 35mins to order, 45mins wait for food. Incredibly rude staff. Such a shame!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank londontownchap
Kent
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Most of you that know me and read my reviews, know I like good food AND GOOD AND FRIENDLEY service.

I am very fair with my reviews.

This place is decorated nicely and food is great, so is the location, BUT the service is awful.

Buck your ideas up Bluebird, your upsetting lots of people!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank IloveshoppingKent
Deddington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Miserable experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Over promised and under delivered. Fish Cakes that were 90% potato, cremated seabass that my wife too polite to send back as we were guests. Slow and rude service particularly from the wine waiter, who corrected us to say that he was a sommelier. Had to go and find staff to clear our table after being ignored for 30minutes after the first course . Noisy with bad acoustics that made conversation impossible And very expensive for an ordinary badly cooked meal. Altogether disappointing, I agree with touring holidays. Never to return and advise others to do so as well. Meal was so bad and I was sorry for our hosts that I split the huge bill with them

Visited December 2012