“felt like a princess!”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #27 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Indeed my stay here was so overwhelming and truly a one of a kind experience!
Helpful smiling staff, they gave in to my early check-in and late check-out request (which I know is always subject for room availability - I was just lucky!) especially the conceirge for making me understand the 'round and about of London by tube and buses... and for helping me arrange my Stonehenge tour.
Location is great..close to bus stops and prime tourist areas of London. This property is highly recommended! You can always never go wrong if you choose Four Seasons :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nhez
Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We just came back from our long-weekend vacation from London and we have very much enjoyed Four Seasons Park Lane . Actually , we prefer to stay in Four Seasons , because the quality and service you get is always macthing with what you paid . London FS has a very good & quite location , rooms are OK (not impressive but ok ) , the bar and the restaurant was FS style as usual . The staff was more than 5 stars . What can I say , if you are a fan of FS properties , this is the place to be in London.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eser
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We recently stayed with my son and his three daughters, ages 9, 12 and 15. the experience was outstanding. we were overwhelmed with the degree of personal recognition and the accuracy of all of the suggestions and advice we received. Rooms were outstanding (as we would expect at a Four Seasons) and the rate was quite reasonable, albeit it not at the high season.

Room Tip: higher floors have a nice view of London
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Park Lane, London. It was OK, the room was well appointed, good decor, modern but I did expect a bit more than just OK. I would have been happy enough with the experience but the breakfast was the worst one I have ever experienced. We choose the continental breakfast and all food is served at your table, no luxurious buffet. We were given a plate of unripe, near frozen, tasteless fruit, a brioche to share with butter but no jams or honey or anything to improve the taste, a small bowl of dried up, brown pastries and some French set yogurts which were grey in colour and we couldn't bring ourselves to eat any of it. If you want to book this hotel, do so, its a good location but don't waste money on their breakfast. There are many hotels in this area and I would suggest that the other hotels are much better value, the Four Seasons is OK but not worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
17  Thank E B
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is as good as it gets in London. Location is great and service is exceptional - I will just give one example....I stayed there over the last 5 days. Last evening when I ordered room service I was sniffing - the room service guy saw this and within 15 minutes brought a hot ginger tea...saying it helps in cold. They take service to a different level....clearly the place to stay in London

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anil08
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We spent six nights at the Four Seasons at Park Lane last week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves It is an excellent location, just off Hyde Park in Mayfair. Extremely well appointed for business or leisure travel. We made use of the dining room everyday and it a great venue for business breakfasts or romantic dinners. It is also a comfortable venue where you can linger with your coffee and read the paper. They have a terrific gym that we took advantage of - not large, but well equipped with a great view from the 10th floor. It is adjacent to the spa. Rooms are quiet and well appointed. Try and get a view of the park, if possible. The personal attention and friendliness of the staff is beyond compare. This was our third stay and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kentfield
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My 3 night vacation stay at this hotel was the most memorable hotel stay that I have ever had in London. After probably more than 20 business trips to The Dorchester, Savoy, Claridges, The Mandarin,The Chesterfield, and this hotel pre-renovation, I can truly say that this Four Seasons blows the other hotels away in terms of service, location, views, room detailing, and most importantly guest focus. Some have stated that the room is too modern and lacks the charm to distinguish this room from other locations. As someone who also likes a British designed room, I will tell you though that nothing was spared with the detail and design of the rooms when it comes to fittings, finishes, storage, and comfort. I was impressed by the over abundance of storage and closets, the bathroom fixtures, the charging stations with US power, and the very comfortable bed and soft seating. Even the walnut doors are substantial. Each and every attention to detail was appreciated whether it was the eye glass cleaners and I Pad cleaners that housekeeping left, or the evening chocolates personalized with the name of the play that we had just seen that evening. If you love fresh flowers you will enjoy the floral arrangements in the lobby areas. Location is perfect for sight seeing, shopping, roaming through parks or proximity to the Tube stations.

I was traveling alone with my son and stayed in one of the suites. The view could not be beat and it was great waking up to Nepresso coffee and fresh fruit each morning. Most impressive is that service level at this hotel beats out ANY Four Seasons that I have ever stayed in, as well as my previous business stays to the hotels mentioned above. The entire staff from hotel management to the front desk, concierge, door men, to housekeeping were among the warmest and friendliest people I have ever met. We never dined in the hotel but restaurant recommendations were all perfect.

If I had to pick one issue it would be that there were too many light switches in the room to figure out!!! ;-). This is now my first choice in London.

Room Tip: Ask for the view of the Eye and Big Ben. Suites have 1 1/2 baths,
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank whenzuc
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. Recognition is such a strong motivator for all of us working in hotels, so I will be sure to share your TripAdvisor message with the team here at the hotel. Your thoughtfulness in writing is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

Yours Sincerely