The FS Park Lane was my 9th FS hotel and this is by far the best I have stayed in.
The hotel looks like it has been recently refurbished as everything is spick and span. The front desk staff extremely accommodating when we arrived very early in the morning by giving us a room to freshen up in before our room was ready. The actual room was spacious by London standards and the bed was to die for after a 24 hour flight.
Breakfast each morning was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. There is no buffet and the dinning room has a very calm, elegant feel about it.
What really stood out about the hotel was just how helpful everyone was. We needed a taxi to the theatre on night. The doorman arranged us to be taken in the hotels Rolls Royce. I was helping myself to the coffee and pastry bar early one morning and the night manager helped me take my goods all the way up to my room.
Normally I am quite picky with any hotel I stay at but I can't fault the Four Season at Park Lane in any way (except for the the setup of their light switches)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an eclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for traditional afternoon tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefiting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The fitness centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons