“Excellent Service and Comfort”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #27 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazing time at this hotel. Their attention to detail and the comfort of our room (upgraded on arrival) plus a couple of honeymoon chocolate gifts made the stay wonderful for us both. The room amenities, TVs shower. TV in Bath mirror all great. Pricey but great!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ckno
Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had high expectations of this hotel and was quickly disappointed once we were shown to our cramped and tiny room (even for London standards). My wife and I stayed in an in-transit room (dorm size) at Heathrow designed for people to crash for a few hours before their next flight and our room at the Four Seasons was even smaller than this. The bedding was all feather and we were not offered an option upon arrival. The room lighting system was so complex and difficult to operate that we slept with the lights on the first night. Coffee bar in room was not replenished and I called several times. Bar service was inattentive. On the positive side, the restaurant service was great, the Concierge was over the top and the courtesy limo was excellent! Given the great hotel options in London, I would not likely stay again.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevators to avoid the noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Colin W
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Colin W.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and while we are pleased to read your positive comments about our restaurant service, concierge and limousine service, we are sorry to hear that your room did not fit your needs for this stay. Like most hotels, we offer many different types of rooms ranging from Superior Queen Bedded Rooms – which you booked for your stay – through to Deluxe King Bedded Rooms as well as a variety of suites.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with the perfect stay.

Yours Sincerely,

John Stauss

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have stayed at the Four Seasons Park Lane a number of times and they have never let us down. The staff are always friendly and very helpful, you can not fault the service. We found the location of the hotel really convenient. The rooms are well appointed and a really good size with a very practical layout.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vince C
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I highly recommend the Four Seasons Park Lane. Excellent service, very comfortable room, great location. Staff is available and responsive. Fitness center is small but well equipped. Location near Hyde Park & Green Park is great for runners/walkers.

1  Thank edward b
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Everything about this hotel is fabulous. From check in to the room to the service. The fitness centre is one of the best hotel centres I have used. Great facilities. Lovely food and great touches in the room. Turn down service left wipes for my computer and iPad screen and a separate wipe for my glasses! Lovely coffee machine in the room too

1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The location is fairly central. Hotel exterior is unassuming, but the interior facilities are up to standards. The room was modern, comfortable and well designed (nothing extraordinary but a good luxury standard). Service was impeccable and impressively professional to the smallest detail. In comparison to other hotels in London the housekeeping service was excellent – very clean room and great laundry service.
I started my day with a workout and was pleasantly surprised with the gym at the top floor. It has a great view, is well-equipped and very clean.
I will happily return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MMfly
Reviewed December 16, 2013

When I booked my stay in London I decided to get creative and book at the Egerton House Hotel, a well-located boutique hotel. To be fair, it was very pretty and clean. To be honest, I was miserably uncomfortable. I packed my bags and got in a cab and decanted for the Four Seasons. From the moment I threw myself on the mercy of Stefan, the front desk clerk, the experience was perfection. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. My room was sublime. It's as if they thought of what I might need before I could even figure that out. Every evening, there was a screen wipe sitting next to my iPad, and another wipe next to my glasses. The room was beautifully appointed - other reviews have called them "neutral", but I would say luxurious, modern, and supremely comfortable. The service throughout was absolutely extraordinary. Moral of the story: No more trying to be creative. The Four Seasons is home.

Room Tip: The conservatory rooms are lovely because of the terrace.
1  Thank Carla K