“Superb experience.”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #28 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay in the Four Seasons Park Lane, when booking a trip to London with our 2 small children. We booked the family moments package which meant we had a connecting room for our children. From the moment we arrived at the hotel, we were really well looked after and no request was too much. We had lunch in the restaurant and it was fantastic. Room service was as expected in a Four Seasons, and breakfast was superb too.
We love staying in the Four Seasons hotels and this hotel is what you expect it should be.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We are big fans of Four Seasons, having stayed in several in both N Am and Europe, and will add Park Lane to our list of great experiences. We took advantage of a family package to provide us with two rooms for my wife and I and our two teenaged children, and loved everything about the rooms including the fact that they were connected.

Service was spot-on as usual, the food in the restaurant was excellent, both for a late dinner and breakfast, the house car was something to look forward to whenever we could use it, and the location is excellent. Really not a bad thing to say about the place!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was my second time in London and wanted to experience a "top end afternoon tea". After a long, long search, I chose "Four Seasons" because I liked their photos the most (deep, right :)) ) and I did love the fact that they have the largest varieties of afternoon teas, not only the classic one. My intuition just proved to work perfectly for I found an amazing place there, with a fantastic atmosphere.

The staff is flawless, too, they are very helpful (as many other people, I'm sorry I forgot the waiter's name) and they make you feel ohhhh so fine!

I must confess you a horrible secret: I'm not fond of tea, however the tea was fine, but the lovely, mini cakes (chef d'oeuvres!) - both italian and the classical ones - were like a trip to Disneyland: explosion of flavours and a keen desire of tasting every single one!!!

Conclusion: an unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you so much posting your comments about your recent Afternoon Tea experience on TripAdvisor and we are delighted you enjoyed your 'dreamy tea' !

Your kind remarks about the variety of teas, the staff service, the cakes and pastries ant not forgetting the photographs, were so well received by our Amaranto team. Thank you for taking the time to tell us all about it.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable experience soon !

Your sincerely,
John Stauss

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Very pleasant stay, needless to reiterate its high standards. The room is modern but royal design. The staffs are so nice and helpful! Super polite too to make you feel we'll treated. I was typing on my phone while walking on stairs so fell on my knees. The staff at their restaurant checked in with me right away and asked whether I was all right. He rendered me and the staff called me next day to make sure I am feeling better. They hv great attention to details credentials and care about u!

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank for telling us about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Pleased to hear your trip down the stairs was not a problem and happy to have been of assistance to you ! We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,

John Stauss

Reviewed July 18, 2013

“The Four Seasons London underwent a much needed top-to-bottom 2-year renovation and reopened in early 2011 featuring an opulent and elegant 1930s-inspired décor with a modern twist. It is now again one of the top places to stay in London at by both business travelers as well as tourists alike. Having recently stayed there, I completely understand why. Set in the heart of London’s Mayfair District, the Four Seasons London at Park Lane is just steps from Hyde Park and Green Park, and within easy walking distance to London’s best shopping and tourist attractions, including Buckingham Palace. Enjoying Afternoon Tea in the hotel’s Amaranto Lounge while listening to live piano music was a true pleasure.”

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

How do you put into words "beyond extraordinary?" My husband and I took our 12 year old granddaughter to Four Seasons Park Lane last June. We expected gorgeous accommodations and wonderful service, but our experience was quite simply over the top.

I wrote in advance of our trip that our granddaughter was a serious equestrian and also loved to cook and, in particular, bake.

In advance of our trip, the concierge arranged for a private riding lesson through Hyde Park. We arrived to a gem of a setting, complete with stables over a hundred years old and a cobblestone small street. All the equipment, from helmets, to riding boots, were available to rent. This was beyond charming and such a unique, once in a lifetime experience. How remarkable in the middle of London!

The next day, Executive Chef Adriano Cavagnini gave us a guided tour of the hotel's kitchen. Complete with chef apron and hat, we were greeted with yummy treats and a selection of four different hand squeezed juices. Chef demonstrated how to make cannelloni from scratch, explained about the pasta drying room for the fresh pastas, and then took us to the pastry kitchen. Our favorite chocolate dessert on the dinner menu was "Six Little Sins" and our granddaughter was able to plate this fabulous dessert and do some tasting along the way!

When we returned to the room, there was a sugar sculpture of an equestrian ring, complete with a rider on a jumper horse and a wall of sky. This was sitting on the dining room table and we were speechless. I've attached some photos. How do you put into words how the Four Seasons made our trip a "once in a lifetime" adventure.

We loved the suite and felt like royalty. Imagine a DJ turnstile in a hotel room?

Thank you, Four Seasons, for making a little girl's dreams come true.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Four seasons in every way! Five stars all the way.
I just spent 5 nights last week with my daughters. All the staff from the bell men ( thanks Nick, for always having a smile on your face as we walked in and out), the check in staff, concierge, room service and restaurant staff, as well as the house car drivers were all very professional. helpful and provided excellent service!
We got an upgrade at check in, room and bathroom were very spacious, we had a very big terrace balcony where my daughter loved relaxing in and reading a book.
Complimentary water and lovely selection of fresh fruit twice a day. Complimentary mini bar snacks. Our service needs and requests were provided within 5 minutes every time.
I've stayed in many nice hotels in different parts of the world, but this one was special.
Thanks, Four Seasons, for making our stay memorable.

1  Thank Iyabo O