Four seasons in every way! Five stars all the way.
I just spent 5 nights last week with my daughters. All the staff from the bell men ( thanks Nick, for always having a smile on your face as we walked in and out), the check in staff, concierge, room service and restaurant staff, as well as the house car drivers were all very professional. helpful and provided excellent service!
We got an upgrade at check in, room and bathroom were very spacious, we had a very big terrace balcony where my daughter loved relaxing in and reading a book.
Complimentary water and lovely selection of fresh fruit twice a day. Complimentary mini bar snacks. Our service needs and requests were provided within 5 minutes every time.
I've stayed in many nice hotels in different parts of the world, but this one was special.
Thanks, Four Seasons, for making our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons