“Amazing hotel. Incredible service!”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #22 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 27, 2013

You cannot beat the service here and the greatest perk is the free rides on the hotels' 2 Rolls Royces! You can arrive in style!
Meke at the front desk is a doll!
I had upgrades and had used AMEX points to help pay for the rooms so for my family and I it was a bargain, but otherwise exchange rate is not good.
Walking distance to Harrod's and tube station very close by.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Spent four nights in the Garden Suite. The room was incredible. The service was even better...every request was executed exceptionally. Very, very expensive, but the service and property were exceptional. If money is no object, this is a good way to spend it.

Room Tip: The Garden Suite is incredible. Book a lower cost suite and then request an upgrade to the Garden Su...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Having been to London many times this was our first stay at the Four Seasons at Park Lane but most definitely not our last. In fact, we already made reservations there during our next London trip.

Fantastic service, extremely clean rooms and comfortable beds. Everything I look for in a hotel, and more.

I've seen some reviews complaining about the room sizes. We were in a suite, and I felt ours was adequate for the size we needed. I'm not sure about the standard rooms but every hotel in London I've ever stayed in has had smaller rooms- likely due to space constraints.

Overall, fantastic stay and I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ChelseaUT
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was a typical Four Seasons hotel for us in that it's a great hotel compared to the entire spectrum of hotels, but average for Four Seasons (that's not a complaint). The service was excellent, as the staff was very responsive. The restaurant is supposed to be Italian, but was more Mediterranean. We were going to see a play at 7:30 (Phantom of the Opera, don't go, I have no idea how plays like that stay around long), so we wanted to eat dinner at 5:30, but the restaurant doesn't open until 6:30. They seated us anyway, but we had to order from the room service menu. Better than most restaurant options at that time, but not as good as a typical Four Seasons restaurant.

I haven't stayed anywhere else in London and so can't compare it to other options there, but we would stay there again if we visited.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the location is unique although the room I stayed in was small and what I did not like was the mattress. OLD, LUMPY and UNEVEN. Something I did not expect from Four Seasons. I could have changed room but by the time you get into bed late after work, the last thing you want to be doing is walking the hallways changing rooms in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Andres C
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here at the end of April 2013 for four nights. I stay fairly regularly at Four Seasons when I can, and this property - while nice - was somewhat disappointing. The rooms are incredibly small for the price, and while I realize London is capacity constrained, I don't believe that a Four Seasons should offer rooms as small as these. Additionally, the inside of the rooms is somewhat cheesy and doesn't have the usual Four Seasons glam; instead of a rich, luxurious feel, it appears to be somewhat plasticy/gimmicky. Despite the disappointing amenities, the staff was very kind and helpful, which boosted my review to four stars, not three. If you're in London and not spending much time in your room, then I'd recommend staying here. If you have a lot of downtime, definitely elect for the Deluxe rooms, since the smaller option is more like a shoebox.

Room Tip: If you choose one of the smaller rooms, ask for one on the corner because those are about 100 square...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jenterz0828
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hotel is centrally located for our sight seeing trip yet still quite convenient for the one business meeting we had to attend. We were pleasantly surprised at how calm and relaxing the insides of the hotel turned out; not what we were expecting from the busy corner of Park Lane where it is located.

The room itself was quiet and comfortable. All amenities we needed were at our fingertips. Apart from messing up our newspaper request a few times, the service was excellent.

There is a bit of a wait for taxis quite often but I guess that is just the nature of a large city.

Room Tip: Higher floors and not looking into another hotel in front of this one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple