We stayed here at the end of April 2013 for four nights. I stay fairly regularly at Four Seasons when I can, and this property - while nice - was somewhat disappointing. The rooms are incredibly small for the price, and while I realize London is capacity constrained, I don't believe that a Four Seasons should offer rooms as small as these. Additionally, the inside of the rooms is somewhat cheesy and doesn't have the usual Four Seasons glam; instead of a rich, luxurious feel, it appears to be somewhat plasticy/gimmicky. Despite the disappointing amenities, the staff was very kind and helpful, which boosted my review to four stars, not three. If you're in London and not spending much time in your room, then I'd recommend staying here. If you have a lot of downtime, definitely elect for the Deluxe rooms, since the smaller option is more like a shoebox.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons