My husband stayed 2 nights here. The hotel is newly renovated and every detail is pristine. We stayed in a "Mayfair Suite" which is a simple bedroom and living room. Room decor is standard Four Seasons, simple, clean, nothing to complain about, but also no interior design wows, everything is beige. Overall service is amazing, the Rolls Royce car is a lovely touch. The one beef we did have was with housekeeping. We love the Four Seasons for having invisible housekeeping, no ugly carts in the halls, no trays of half eaten room service in the hall, leaving your room and miraculously it was made up to perfection on your return. Not here, trays of half eaten food in the halls and after going out for a lovely dinner we came "home" to find our room unattended by housekeeping. We had been out sight seeing all day and had had showers before our dinner out and had to reuse moist towels the next morning before our early flight. No big deal but it did distract from what could have been a truly 5* experience. Overall, this is an amazing property and perhaps the fact they have newly opened meant the staff needed a bit more training. Would totally stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons