The word around London was that since the re-opening of the hotel, it has been talked about and attracted many regular guests from other London hotels.
So why not give it a try.
Location, you just cant ask for more, if your drive, easy, if you take a cab from either big stations, easy, underground, easy.
Arrival was smooth, comfortable, and genuine, too many people in other places are not very natuaral and the welcome looks and feels fake. From the doormen, to the receptionist, to even the duty manager.
The new look is great, very class with a touch of modern way. My room was on the 7th floor with a few of London Eye and Big Ben (what more could you ask for). Everything you expected from a 5 star hotel
Used the spa and had a treatment, which was just great, now what I liked with this spa...it was on the roof top, most hotels around the world have a great spa but in the basement, leaving the top floors to all the top vip in their suits. Here, everyone gets the chance to experience the views of london!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons