I stayed here for 3 nights in March and then 2 nights just last weekend with my children. Well I have to say that it was faultless. All the staff were attentive, chatty and pleasent. From the reception desk to the room service team. Most recently we stayed in rooms 240/241 which are 2 ajoinning rooms. Well they are just excellent. They were large with a long corridor joining the rooms. Well appointed and so comfortable. What more can you say.. We all had a fabulous stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester occupies the most prestigious acre and a half of real estate in the world, in the heart of Mayfair overlooking the glorious green expanse of Hyde Park. The preferred hotel of British society, The Dorchester embodies the highest service values whilst its design and character exude 1930s glamour with a contemporary edge. Prized for its spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, The Dorchester’s restaurants and bars - Alain Ducasse, China Tang, The Grill and The Promenade – also attract Londoners and the glitterati alike. The Dorchester Spa was recently transformed to create the most desirable and indulgent pampering destination in London with a uniquely named Spatisserie for tea and cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester London
- The Dorchester London, England