We visited for a weekend to celebrate my 18th birthday and the stay was nothing short of amazing. We were looked after fantastically and it was a hugely memorable weekend.
The hotel kindly laid on special touches for my birthday which included a bottle of Champagne and a delicious and beautifully presented birthday cake. The Christmas Tree in the lobby was stunning, as were the decorations in the Promenade which made breakfast even more special. The breakfasts were enormous and cooked to perfection. The staff were so obliging and seemed like nothing was too much trouble. The gingerbread model of the hotel in the lobby is a feat of engineering!
Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester occupies the most prestigious acre and a half of real estate in the world, in the heart of Mayfair overlooking the glorious green expanse of Hyde Park. The preferred hotel of British society, The Dorchester embodies the highest service values whilst its design and character exude 1930s glamour with a contemporary edge. Prized for its spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, The Dorchester’s restaurants and bars - Alain Ducasse, China Tang, The Grill and The Promenade – also attract Londoners and the glitterati alike. The Dorchester Spa was recently transformed to create the most desirable and indulgent pampering destination in London with a uniquely named Spatisserie for tea and cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester London
- The Dorchester London, England