Uur third and most recent stay at the Connaught was markedly improved by a super friendly reception. The mere fact that our room was ready at 2pm was extraordinary. We were even offered a choice of rooms - traditional or contemporary. We opted for the same contemporary room as a previous stay. The butler welcomed us with a introduction to the room's amenities - all was well - except for the curtains which did not work- if the butler couldn't make them work - what hope did I have? The modern bathroom is marble oasis with plush towels, robes, separate shower and bath and luxury Japanese w.c
Service, food and room features at the hotel are exceptional. Wifi is available and reliable. Room service of Truffle Risotto and Lemon Pudding was delivered and proved to be a very good evening meal as good as any restaurant. All in all a very enjoyable stay - if only the IP phone which offered all sorts of online features (flight info, internet weather, and others) would allow for gratis international telephone calls - our stay would have been perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, traditional hotel with tranquil atmosphere, multilingual staff; overlooking one of the most picturesque spots in Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Connaught reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Connaught Hotel London
- Connaught Hotel London
- Connaught London
- The Connaught London, England