This ranks amongst the best of the afternoon teas. Set in the caramel room. Service is swift explanations propmt. The champagne list has a good choice. My only slight criticism would be the limited choice of teas for the aficionados.
You get the sandwiches but then a lovely choice of savouries. Pastries represent the lastest high fashion. Tastes a very good. The only other slight is the small space in the caramel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within our breathtaking collection of rooms and suites – which are amongst the most spacious in London – we have many with private garden terraces and quiet balconies. All our rooms and suites skilfully combine comfort, stylish design and the latest innovations, to meet the needs of the modern traveller. Marcus Wareing offers two Michelin-starred dining at his eponymous restaurant, Marcus, within The Berkeley; the stars come out for award-winning cocktails at the Blue Bar; and fashionistas join us for Pret-a-Portea, our catwalk-inspired afternoon tea served in the beautiful Collins Room. On the seventh floor of The Berkeley, our pool and luxury Bamford Haybarn Spa provide a calm retreat with views over the London skyline. The Berkeley is located at the edge of Hyde Park in fashionable Knightsbridge, a short walk from Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Behind the hotel sits the residential area of Belgravia: a charming enclave of Georgian terraces, cobblestone streets, independent shops and traditional pubs, which conveys the feeling of an English village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Berkeley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Berkeley Hotel London
- Berkeley London
- Berkeley Hotel London
- The Berkeley London, England