“A boutique hotel in London that is worth a visit”
Review of The Beaufort Hotel

The Beaufort Hotel
Ranked #368 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The hotel close to Harrold's is in a quiet side road, well kept and the service is excellent. The cost is a bit high but not high for London. The standard of the rooms are superior to most, very well equipped and have been modernised. Certainly well worth a stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I am currently sat on a very comfortable chair in the lounge at The Beaufort, listening to tinkling piano music whilst enjoying the amazing and entirely complimentary cream tea that this gorgeous hotel offers.
The hotel is situated down a quiet and affluent street just 3 streets away from Harrods. Amazing location!
The staff make you feel like royalty and can't do enough for you. I have experienced some of the best service I have ever had in the two days I have spent here.
One of the most amazing things about this hotel is that from 3-11pm they have a completely free bar! No catch, just a help-yourself bar! The stuff that dreams are made of! A very welcome treat after a hard days shopping in the current 28 degree heat!
The rooms are small but totally immaculate and don't feel cramped. The beds are extremely comfortable and I love how the beautiful classical music was playing from our radio when we entered the room.
Overall, this is the best hotel I have stayed in when visiting London and the last I stayed in was one of Mayfair's most popular hotels (I won't name names but it was very pricy with not a lot of return for your dollar!). Stay here but don't tell everyone, it's the best kept secret around!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank laalaaland
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Booked for one night but stayed for two, my room was small with a window, no view, but extremely comfortable. I loved my stay, the staff were charming and efficient with nothing too much trouble. Travelling alone this trip, I felt safe and the location was absolutely perfect, quiet residential street, a little gem of a boutique hotel, just off knightsbridge with shops and museums within easy walking distance. The complimentary cream tea a lovely touch and very hard to resist! If you want a hotel with lots of facilities (restaurant pool etc) don't stay here, but if you want quiet, comfortable clean with unobtrusive but friendly staff in a brilliant location, this is definitely a home from home base. Will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My fiance and I stayed for one night as part of my birthday celebrations and had a wonderful stay. The situation is ideal as it is just off knightsbridge thus offering shopping etc on your doorstep but peace as soon as you step through the door. The reception staff were excellent and were very helpful, bringing up an iron, booking taxis for us etc. The free drinks (tea/coffee/soft drinks 24/7 and alcoholic 3-11) were very greatfully recieved especially on such a hot day. The room was stylish and so comfortable as were all the other rooms. Overall I would recommend to a friend and definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I am the most honest reviewer always speak how I see it. Honestly I can only fault this hotel for a few things as it was lovely. My boyfriend lives in London, so he booked us a surprise night in a hotel for my birthday. He booked it via lastminute.com. He said the description from the secret hotels was a complete dress up from what we got. As 5* hotel with afternoon tea and free drinks. Free drinks are pour you own which for some is fine but a young couple looking for fun it wasnt as in the lounge area it was full of older people. Oh and we didnt get the afternoon tea. But we did however get an upgrade in our room as my bf mentioned it was my birthday. Which was lovely but id hate to have seen the lesser room as for a 5* is was just ok. The lift is actually ridiculous as its so small. The corridors are tiny and extremely hot. The hotel itself is rite next to Harrods as it describes which is handy but again not much in that area for young people. More a older area. I enjoyed our stay and the staff was really nice and helpful but I think for the price to stay one night some sort of breakfast should be included. Prehaps croissants in the morn rather than afternoon tea. Also there is no tea/coffee making facilities which is really annoying for Irish people in the morning. Or no iron in the room. I wouldnt stay here again as frankly it was way over priced even tho it is a'5*hotel' more townhouse in the middle of london it just didnt cut it.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jade D
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great location, in the heart of Knightsbridge, in a quiet street. Nicely decorated room. Very pleased with the hotel, especially all the staff who was very efficient and friendly, and were so kind as to find and forward forgotten items left in the room. To be definitely repeated!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2014

very nice quiet street, staff was adorable. room was very cozy. I did enjoy complimentary tea every night. I was there on business, hotel is next to Harrods and 5mn walk to metro station. so very convenient. bed is also very comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business