“Private Tour of London”

London Magical Tours
Ranked #105 of 691 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning provider of private and scheduled group tours to London and the surrounding cities in the UK. Discover some of the world's greatest locations with your own British sightseeing team: a professional tour guide and in addition, your own chauffeur, for an experience to remember.
“Private Tour of London”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I had 12 hours to wait at T5 in London and chose to do a London Magical Private Tour. What an excellent choice. I was picked up by soon after my arrival by my chauffeur and driven into London (with a very interesting and informative narrative along the way) where we met with a tour guide. Thereafter the day was filled with fun, history and information. Being able to stop and walk around this incredible city while my chauffeur patiently waited was indeed excellent. The fish and chip pub lunch was a fitting end to a really lovely day. I would definitely recommend taking this tour if time permits.

1 Thank Maureen P

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private London tours review”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

What a great way to see London. You have a driver who stays with the tour vehicle throughout AND you have a tour guide. We have done private tours before where the guide and the driver are the same person but this was just superb, our family's own tour team! As an example, we arrived at Buckingham Palace for the changing of the guard to see a crowd of thousands. Our driver waltzed past everyone and dropped us of at the perfect spot for our guide to take us out to see the ceremony, I mean talk of efficiency!

We booked three tours and could not have been happier,well worth the investment. A good tip: reserve early for peak season, we booked in December 2013 and two of the dates we were wanting had already sold out.Its easy to understand why as when researching I worked out that as a family of 5 our private tours worked out less than having joined a large bus tour. Really great value, would not have done it any other way.

1 Thank georgela54
Oranjestad, Aruba
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“MAGICAL tours to Windsor Castle, Hampton Court”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was our second visit to London and I was looking for ideas to visit the countryside with my three young boys, quite the task as a single parent during spring break! I thought visiting a castle would be fun and looked at a few different tour options to Windsor. As there were 4 of us a private tour cost the same as joining a bus so I went ahead and booked this with pick up from our hotel. I could honestly write pages about how good it was! Our guide Don is a treasure, the kind of person you feel completely at ease with and learn SO much from. Unlike the bus groups we saw literally run past us in the morning, nothing was rushed. In addition to the inside we actually got to see the queen's own entrance to the castle, took a tour of the beautiful old town (I won't spoil it but this was our favorite part!) and even had time to go on a tour of Eton to see the school where Princess Di sent her sons. We were lucky they were able to accommodate us on a second tour for the morning before our flight back to the US to another palace Hampton court. Our guide that day was Thomas, again so courteous and brilliant with our boys. You can tell their guides have a passion for their city, having the extra driver with us also made a huge difference at each location. No wonder they are busy, as the Brits say it was just "lovely!"

1 Thank Samantha C
Michigan City, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tour direct from Heathrow Airport”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were really impressed with this tour service, we landed an hour late at Heathrow and our driver was still there at the arrivals hall with a smile, we knew right away we had made the right choice. The personal service was awesome, the guide was informative and personable, just like being shown a city by your best friend, except this friend actually knows all the ins and outs. We all left wanting to spend more time in London. Thank you London Magical Tours next time it will be longer than 16 hours!

1 Thank TrevA66
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First rate tours of London!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had heard great things but WOW! We have been in tours across Europe but as my 17 year old son put it, we wish we could have taken our guide everywhere with us. He knew everything about London and believe me, our boys more than tested it on many occasions.

We took 3 different day tours and its clear that their guides are the best in the business. We were at the right place at the perfect time for the guards, we toured the highlights and got the best postcard pictures. But for us the best parts were the out of the way secret areas we got to discover, things that you would never find in a guidebook. A first rate experience that was both fun and educational. We could not have been happier!

3 Thank GeneHughman