The Arch London(London)
$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

$188
$181
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$206
$152
  • Pool
$279
$261
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$133
$117
Hotels.com
$267
$189
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$180
$160
$259
$243
  • Restaurant
All reviewscarlton towerharvey nicholssloane streetjumeirah groupknightsbridge tube stationhyde parksmall hotelnespresso machineroom servicelocation is greatminute walkmini barcontinental breakfastquiet streetamazing hotelbuckingham palacestayed for one night
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Bathroom was tiny, bedroom TV didn't work, freebies cheap and minimal, not plush and extravagant in any way, breakfast was absolutely terrible, more 2 star - I was quite ill afterwards, lots of international families wandering around in shorts, scruffy t-shirts and flip flops (just an observation by the way). On the good side, an excellent location for snob shops, and filthy rich houses, and the bed was comfy! Sorry but I wont be going back. I like my 5 star to be just that!

Room Tip: Another hotel would be good!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
JumeirahLowndes, General Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and let us know your feedback - it really helps to understand what you liked and where we can improve. I note that you really did not enjoy breakfast and would be keen to find out more about this if you have time to make contact. I am glad that you appreciated the location but disappointed that you will not be considering returning. Thank you again for letting us know your views.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions over the years but never got around to writing a review. I remembered to write a review now of my overall experience as I recently went there for tea.

My stay with this hotel has been for business and when on holiday to London. It's a great boutique hotel in comparison to it's sister hotel around the corner the Carlton Tower. That is what I love about it, it's size. Yet Jumeirah does not compromise on quality.

Check in:
You are greeted at the door by Laurentiu which is always a pleasure to see him every time I come to the hotel and he helps you with your luggage and pretty much anything you need during your stay short of magic!

The front desk staff are very courteous and quick to check you in. They informed me that someone I am meeting with is waiting for me in the cafe and that they will have my luggage taken to my room. When I arrived to my room everything was prepared and as I expected.

The concierge tea. is one of the most helpful and effective I've seen. They helped book me into sushi samba, which is very difficult to book on short notice! And they also inform you that they are willing to help with directions and other bookings as well , or even sending a letter and getting it stamped!

Room:
Like many London hotels, the rooms are small. However Jumeirah knows how to make a small room luxurious, neat, cosy and comfortable! There is a Nespreso machine in every room, complimentary water, enough space for luggage and your cloths in the cupboard. And enough space to order room service and sit comfortably. They have designed their rooms in a smart way to make you feel comfortable, and in comparison to other London hotels you actually feel that your room is big.

Cafe:
Breakfast is cooked to order and there is a good selection. There is a terrace at the back for afternoon tea and a front terrace as well. On a nice day or evening it makes for a great place to sit, have a tea and watch people and cars go by the quiet back streets of Knightsbridge.

Overall:
Great hotel and amazing staff! Exactly what you would expect from Jumeirah. Even if I am not staying with them at times, I still go to have tea or a bite to eat. Only downside is that it's a bit expensive during peak season, but then again if you want comfort, helpful staff, guaranteed peace of mind and a memorable stay, then it is worth the price.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Abdulaziz R

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review, and we are delighted that you enjoy the service, facilities and location of the hotel so much. We really look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

The location is perfect if you love shopping and it's very closed to Knightsbridge station too. So, you can access the underground easily. Also, it's only 5 minutes away from Hyde Park that I can enjoy morning run everyday. The room is quiet and clean but very small for the price that I paid. The hotel is sharing the facilities with Jumeirah Carlton Tower where across the street which is not convenient.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed the location and the open spaces of Hyde Park, although I note that you think that we are a little on the expensive side. We do offer an fantastic full service health club and spa at our sister property just across the road, and whilst I acknowledge that it would be nice to have this in our property, our boutique size would not support an operation of the scale of the Peak Health Club and Spa, but under this arrangement we can at least offer it. Thank you again for taking the time to write and let us know your views.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

This hotel staff is absolutely fantastic from the time you walk in till your departure. We arrived early and the room was ready. The room although not large is very comfortable and the wall to wall windows really helped in given you a feeling that the room was larger. In addition the king size bed was comfortable.
The neighborhood is first class with lots of restaurants, shops and Harrods is a five minutes walk. As well as metro station which is close. You cannot go wrong in this location.
Regarding the not so great items of this hotel are the lack of a spacious lobby area and also the breakfast is totally over priced and not so great.
Over all I would recommend this hotel to visitors who want to be in a very attractive part of London

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed the location and the service that you received from the team. We hope to welcome you back at some stage in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

A lovely hotel I would recommend. The room was ready early, the staff charming and helpful. The room very well appointed and clean. We had pre-booked a full english breakfast which was very good and kept us going all day.
There is a very nice terrace bar and for London the prices were reasonable eg £ 8 for a large prosecco and £5 for a pint of beer- service not included, in a pretty setting- you can also get grill food and tapas type food here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
JumeirahLowndes, General Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you for your kind review and I'm delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and food and drink - as you say the Terrace is a beautifully tranquil setting amid the hustle and bustle of London, so I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us.