$207
Kensington Hotel
The Arch London(London)
$269
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$257
Chesterfield
$123
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewscarlton towerharvey nicholssloane streetjumeirah groupknightsbridge tube stationhyde parksmall hotelnespresso machineroom servicelocation is greatminute walkmini barcontinental breakfastquiet streetamazing hotelbuckingham palacestayed for one night
Reviewed August 6, 2012

First the good points: The staff are extremely helpful and the location is great for Hyde Park/Knightsbridge. the rooms are a bit small but I can live with that. The biggest issue is the constant noise of the air conditioning and from outside (despite the hotel being located on a quiet road). This reflects the fact that the hotel building is simply to old for what is supposed to be an upmarket hotel as evidenced by the basic lack of double glazing on the windows, the constantly running air conditioning (related to lack of insulation I guess) and a bathroom which is way below par (the shower head in the bath is so low that all but the smallest of people have to stoop to was their hair). So, all in all: a bit disappointing. There are better hotels out there.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VeitchB
JumeirahGroup, Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel.

I am happy that you appreciated our location and the hospitality of our staff. I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction most particularly with the constant noise of the air conditioning in your room. I would like, if possible to discuss this with you as the AC is controllabe from the room.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at ankit.malik@jumeirah.com

I hope none of the misgivings you experienced will stop you from staying with us again and I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel lives up to your expectations. The rooms are ample (junior suite) and well appointed, the service excellent, the facilities (including access to Carlton Tower's swimming pool just across the street) very good. The location, a 2-minutes walk from Knightsbrigde and Hide Park, manages to be quite and enjoyable. Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay.

It is a pleasure to know that you find our location, services and facilities to your satisfaction and I truly appreciate your nice comments.

I trust that we can welcome you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great location, well appointed rooms. I stayed in a junior suite which was perfect for being able to work, with a desk area including a selection of foreign plug sockets which is always very helpful. great view over London from my room located at the back of the building. I had organised a meeting in the function rrom that was very practical with all the mod cons including a very smart state of the art flat screen for projection. The staff were very helpful with the set up and the light lunch ordered was both of good quality with good portions per person. Certainly recommend this hotel for business trips.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahGroup, Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel. I am delighted to know that you liked our junior suites and the meeting room facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back again with us in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed at the Lowndes 6/12 for one night with my 16 year old daughter, it was perfect for all the great shops all within easy walking distants, very friendly staff, I booked on line, with a dinner, bed and breakfast deal which was good value for money. Check in was friendly and efficient, our room was clean and very nicely decorated . If I had to give a negative it would be that we went back to drop some shopping at the hotel about 3 o'clock , decided to get a coffee in the hotel bar/ Restaurant area but was told there was a £15 minumum spend per person, thought this was a shame as the area was empty. I would stay at the Lowndes again and recommend it .

Room Tip: I chose a higher floor, the hotel wasn't on a noisy road
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bevlozo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the feedback about your recent stay with us at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay with us and felt that you got a good value for money.

During the busy summer times, we do have a minimum spend of £15 in the outside patio of the Lowndes Bar & Kitchen. However as you mentioned- this should not be the case when the area is half empty and I apologise that you were not able to enjoy our facilities.

I trust that we can welcome you back in the near future giving us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed here 5/2012 for several nights. Had never been to a Jumeirah before. The hotel was clean and quiet, the service was very good and the staff friendly. They give free access to the gym in the sister hotel around the corner and, though small, it is well equipped. The hotel is in a nice neighborhood, close to Harrod's, Hyde Park and Tube station. Plenty of places to grab coffee and something to eat in the morning. It is a very pleasant, low key hotel and a great place to retreat to after a tiring day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Julie W

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay with us at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and hope you will avail the health club facilities during your next visit too.