The Arch London(London)
$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

$188
$181
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$206
$152
  • Pool
$279
$261
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$267
$188
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$180
$160
$259
$243
Travelocity
$133
$116
5,127 results
All reviewsmayfair hotelmayfair bargreen parkthe guest relations managerbond streetbuckingham palacedeluxe roomconcierge desklarge bathroomfamily rooman upgradethe ritzlocation is excellentafternoon teawest endhyde parktube station
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I found this hotel at the last minute so there was little choice of rooms, but the accommodation was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was extremely convenient for the restaurants and places we wanted to go.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
May811, General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is truly an elegant hotel. The staff was incredible. They were helpful and courteous. They provided service you would expect from a 5 star hotel.The room was spacious . It was elegantly decorated. The bathroom was quite large. I could not have asked for anything more in the room. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear James,
Thank you for your review.
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel has been refurbished many times over the years and is now in a good state of decoration. As with many London hotels, the rooms are perhaps smaller than one might find in more modern buildings in, say, the Middle East. Nevertheless the rooms are well presented and designed, given the 1930's building.

Situated between Berkeley Square and Piccadilly, the hotel is next door to Langan's, and a short step from the Ritz, Nobu, The Square, etc, so there is plenty of choice of restaurants close by. No1 London, the Duke of Wellington's London home is a short walk away, as is Burlington House, the Royal Academy. Theatreland is also within easy walking distance. Funky Buddha is over the road. Something for everyone.

The restaurant, Quince, is tolerably good.

Be aware that there are always paparazzi hanging about due to the location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Concordat
May811, General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your review.
I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

A beautiful hotel in a great neighborhood. It was very busy at check-in due to a wedding but the reception staff did a great job in getting us to our very nice room in a timely fashion. The bell staff were wonderful with our comming and going needs and arranging our taxi service. Definitely would stay here again. A lot of great walking sites within reach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from elevators and fire doors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LimerickNative

Thank you for your kind review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you also for your compliments about the team.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I spent a weekend at the Mayfair hotel last weekend, the hotel was excellent. The staff members were extremely helpful and you really couldn't fault them. Hotel is in perfect condition. Our rooms was cleaned twice a day. We had a standard deluxe room and it was everything we could have asked for. We particularly liked the tv in the bathroom! Location is superb, you really are right in the middle of everything. We didn't need to use the underground at all as everything is in walking distance. We ate in the hotel restaurant on the Friday night and our meal was lovely. The chef had even put a candle in my desert as he knew it was my birthday...a lovely little touch! We didn't have breakfast included in our room, but paid £14 for a full english breakfast in the restaurant on the Sunday morning. I thought this was good value as other cages etc were charging similar amounts for breakfast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
May811, General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your review and I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us in celebration of your birthday. Your compliments were a pleasure to read.
We very much hope to welcome you back soon.
With best wishes,