The May Fair Hotel
$211
Trip.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$170
$554
$409
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
$274
$220
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
$400
$371
Orbitz.com
4,980 results
All reviewsmayfair hotelmayfair bargreen parkthe guest relations managerbond streetdeluxe roombuckingham palaceconcierge desklarge bathroomfamily roomthe ritzan upgradefantastic locationafternoon teawest endhyde parktube station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I booked 4 rooms + 1 signature room in this beautiful heart of London hotel for me and my whole family. I have stayed here once before when it was an intercontinental hotel. Since then didn't get the chance to go back and see the new version which is now Radisson Edwardian group.in One word fabulous. The hotel has been totally refurbished to extreme high standard and service has been immensely improved due to the guest relations managers Sophie , and ipek . Rooms are spacious with big bathrooms. It's all about location in this beautiful property where close to everywhere. I strongly advise anyone who is looking for relax time and high class experience to visit the May FAir hotel. I will be back soon

• Stayed: May 2013
May811, General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and so pleased to hear you will be returning soon. Your compliments about the Guest Relations team were a pleasure to read.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I happened to heard about this hotel from my Ambassy in London. This hotel offers me just the kind of service I am seeking from 5* hotel. From the door men to the housekeeping. Every member of the staff is well knowledge and has five star experience. There specially one department I have to give credit to those ladies who are from guest relations ipek, Fatima. These 2 ladies were my London guide, and full fill my whole expectations from this beautiful city. I didn't have the chance to use the full facilities of the hotel but except meeting rooms but so far what you see, I like it.
I recommend this property for everyone for looking high end cut . I had a pleasant stay and want to say thank you to the ladies again from guest relations and looking forward to see them again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your kind review.
I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind compliments about our Guest Relations were a pleasure to read.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been staying in the Mayfair hotel for over three years and they always continue to impress me. The rooms are great and beds are very comfortable. The staff are exceptionally friendly and very helpful. Guest relations department, Fatima, Sophie and Zeynep Ipek are truly dedicated to ensuring your every need is catered for. I highly recommend this hotel to anybody wishing to visit London, great value for money and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted to hear you are one of our regular guests and enjoy your stays with us. Thank you for your compliments about the Guest Relations team, this is so kind of you.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel is located in a fantastic part of town...easy access to all sights. Restaurants and bars are conveniently located all around the hotel.

Room was good, not great. Bed is a US queen-size and a bit cramped. No A/C...but open windows compensated well. Bathroom was very nice. Plenty of room and well appointed...tub, nice shower, granite counter, spacious.

The major downfall of the May Fair is the staff. Check-in took 20 minutes, and every call I made to the fron desk was disappointing...slow, unresponsive, required a 2nd call.

If you are looking for service, go elsewhere.

If you want a good hotel in a great location, the May Fair is it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the Hotel but so sorry to read your comments about the team here.
I will certainly follow up your feedback with Reception and would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention.
I do hope you will return to The May Fair so you can experience the Hotel as one should. If you do return, please let my office know so I can perhaps have the opportunity of meeting with you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Having stayed in many hotels in London, we were pleasantly surprised by our recent stay at The May Fair. It's a busy, vibrant hotel with lots of activity. Whilst initially not that happy with our room, we requested a change which was handled extremely well and then we were very happy.

The buffet breakfast included was outstanding as was our hostess, Philomena, who couldn't do enough to serve us.

We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms are surprisingly quiet. Would recommend room 650. Less likely to recommend 830 as too small.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review.
I was so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind compliments about Philomena. Please be assured I will pass on your feedback.
We do hope to welcome you back soon.