Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $22.60
from $126.10
from $15.90
7,866 results
All reviews shakespeare play standing tickets sam wanamaker midsummer night's dream romeo and juliet twelfth night king lear shakespeare fans guided tour millennium bridge unique experience three hours south bank front row london pass performance actors
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Was cool to see the environment in which Shakespeare told his stories, but it's not the original and for me personally, wasn't a must-see in London. I'm glad I went, but it's not something I would go back to.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

I saw Othello here, recently, and the staging was wonderful.

There were also surtitles high up on either side of the stage.

It is definitely worth a visit.

Wrap up warm, though!

Reviewed May 20, 2015

I was treated by my wife to a day at the theatre to see merchant of venice. The weather was a little variable but that did not detract from an otherwise excellent experience. Interaction with the audience by some of the actors was an interesting and amusing 'bonus'.
A very enjoyable day, excellent play and would suggest very good value for money!

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

We loved the Globe! No visit to London is complete without a bit of history. This is the perfect spot. We learned so much. Definitely magical for any Shakespearian actor.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Very touching to be in such a place, where you can go back in time, learn a little bit of history and teacher.
The guide was fantastic, he gave so much details with such a good sense of humor, it was delightful.
In my next visit I'll make sure that I buy tickets for the play in the evening. It must be incredible!

1  Thank PeregrinaBrasileira