Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $15.70
from $41.80
from $41.80
7,900 results
All reviews shakespeare play standing tickets sam wanamaker midsummer night's dream romeo and juliet twelfth night king lear shakespeare fans standing area guided tour millennium bridge unique experience three hours south bank front row london pass performance
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you have seen Shakespeare performed at the Globe you can see the how it was the popular entertainment at the time. At the Globe the stage comes out into the crowd and the actors appear in parts of the terrace so it seems to involve everyone. I'm simply a spectator and I was engaged with a play by Shakespeare as never before. Those of you who know his works will not need my recommendation, those who do not and have not been keen to find out. Go to the globe and experience him there. Wonderful.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We saw Macbeth last week. I had never seen a Shakespeare play so I did a little research before I went. Great idea, otherwise I would have had no idea what was happening. We had the cheap £5 standing tickets. It was a very long night and my back and legs were aching but somehow the production made me forgot the discomfort. Great performances especially Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. It is truly a wonderful place to watch theatre.

1  Thank Lindaro
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to see Macbeth last week and it was a wonderful experience! Not only was the acting very moving and entertaining, there were also many funny moments throughout and you did not have to keep up with every line to know exactly what was happening! We sat on the middle circle and I would definitely recommend to anyone sitting to pay the extra £1 on the day and rent a cushion - I don't think the wooden benches would have been much fun without them!

Definitely recommend to anyone, whether visiting London or born and bred here! Really special experience.

1  Thank Marielu1
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am sure many fantastic reviews have been written about the Globe but it truly has to be one of the best places to see any play.
We saw Macbeth played there last night and the acting plus the surroundings made it a fantastic night out. The acting and the performance was spell binding.
Its the second time we have gone there to see a play and it will not be the last

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Another visit to the Globe Theatre for us, and some friends who have never been before. Our friends and their teenage daughter loved it, especially seeing that one of the cast was in Lord of the Rings, and can't wait to go again. As the seats are generally uncomfy we booked to go in to 1 of the boxes on the side, slightly restricted view but much more comfortable than the usual seats. Being situated on the South Bank of the Thames it is a very enjoyable 20 minute walk from Waterloo Station and the warm evening gave the whole South Bank an almost Mediterranean feel.

1  Thank james c