$158
$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

$281
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$258
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$159
$148
$128
$110
Agoda.com
5,347 results
All reviewsamerican barbeaufort barthames foyerafternoon teabutler serviceiconic hotelriver viewmemorable staycocktail barjunior suitebirthday treatcovent gardenturn down servicethe ritzbeautiful roomevery member of stafflondon eye
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I just enjoyed a truly great and most importantly fun stay at The Savoy. The service was wonderful and the room sublime-possibly the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. My favourite part was undoubtedly the bathroom, I could have spent a whole vacation in the wonderfully equipped room and adore the surround sound, you can lounge in a bubble bath listening to relaxing music, marvelling at some great interior design. We visited The American Bar for superb cocktails (they're pretty strong), Kaspers Restaurant for dinner and Beaumont Bar for a night cap or two too (no wonder it was fun!). The hotel is not cheap obviously, but it is quite simply lovely. I would however avoid the mini bar in your room £5 for a packet of crisps seems a tad excessive. We are already planning a return visit! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I loved our Edwardian themed room-my husband was however slightly alarmed to have a picture of Hugh Grant on his bedside table ha ha.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our room was perfect, surgically clean, everything immaculate and so comfortable. The staff were courteous and unobtrusively friendly and the hotel was an absolute joy to spend time in. The only disappointment was the breakfast which was very mediocre and totally forgettable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel is iconic, it's well deservedly world renowned. The service is excellent, rooms have a very high attention to details. This is the forth time I've stayed and will no doubt return.

The only issue that we had was although we were not late checking out, twice housekeeping came and knocked on the door to see if we were still there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Kiaran_MacDonald, Managing Director at The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such kind words following your recent stay at The Savoy. It is heartening to read that you continue to enjoy our iconic hotel and service we provide as a returning guest. Please accept my apologies for the housekeeping issue you experienced, and rest assured that we have taken your comments on board.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Kiaran MacDonald

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great location, hotel is beautiful, staff are very professional yet approachable and helpful. Food was fine and the American bar is a delight in regards to the drinks, atmosphere and music. I am Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

once again a stay at the savoy proved to be worth every cent.this is a top class hotel with service to match.i cannot rate it highly enough,sadly the restaurants are still not in keeping with the hotel ,expensive mediocre food ,great views but one is there for both,maybe Marriot should consider getting a real celebrity chef to take over all the restaurants!

Room Tip: all rooms good ,but facing the river would be nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business