$238
$347
$291
$181
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$171
Doubletree
$211
$160
  • Pool
$275
$261
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$234
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$224
Hotel 41(London)
$671
  • Room Service
5,355 results
All reviewsamerican barbeaufort barthames foyerafternoon teabutler serviceiconic hotelriver viewmemorable staycocktail barjunior suitebirthday treatcovent gardenturn down servicebeautiful roomthe ritzevery member of stafflondon eye
Reviewed January 27, 2014

From the moment we entered to the moment we sadly had to leave we felt like royalty. Life changes when you walk through those doors. One's whole being is filled with excitement and anticipation.
Every member of staff we spoke to were polite, extremely helpful, warm, friendly and attentive. We had an amazing room with a beautiful view of the Thames and London Eye.
The staff had already taken into consideration that it was my partners 40th birthday, he was greeted with birthday wishes when we checked in (check in was a lovely experience), we were shown to our room, after 5 minutes of being there, there was a knock at the door and again he was greeted with "Happy Birthday" and presented with 2 gorgeous little cakes.
We were in walking distance from Covent Gardens! London Dungeons and Madam Tussauds (although Madam Tussauds was a bit of a walk!) the concierge was more than happy to supply a map with directions.

Thank you to The Savoy for a unforgettable experience, your staff are a credit to you and we can't wait to come back... We have been spoilt.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenny f
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service in this hotel is perfect in all departments, right from Reception through to Check Out. We arrived at the door, gave our name and immediately we entered a lady welcomed us by name, said our room was ready and escorted us there, without any queuing to register. When we ate at the hotel we only had to give our room number and there was no need to wait to sign a bill.
The bedroom was very well equipped and spotlessly clean, as were all the facilities. The main rooms were quite splendid to look at.
The American Bar was fun to be at, and the staff created a great atmosphere.
At Check Out we merely handed the bill, which had been delivered overnight to a member of staff and it was taken care of: no queuing as so often at busy times.

Room Tip: we had a courtyard view room. It was quiet, away from the traffic.
1  Thank tosca022
Reviewed January 26, 2014

After eating at The Savoy Grill a couple of years ago I decided to stay over night as a joint birthday celebration with my wife. It was everything we expected and more, a truly excellent experiance that should be done at least once. We booked Kasper's restaurant in the hotel for a pre theatre dinner which was extremely good value for money considering where you were. We later drank in the Beaufort Bar enjoying the fabulious cocktails on offer. As it was a joint birthday trip the hotel had placed an excuisit piece of cake and two plates in our room when we arrived, a really nice touch. All the staff were extremely polite and professional at every stage of the stay from the welcome upon arrival to the farewell when we left. This is without doubt the best hotel experience I have ever had and worth every penny, we will be back!

Room Tip: We were in a courtyard room which has no view but was extremely quiet during the night.
1  Thank Letts1234
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night to celebrate my husbands birthday. From the moment we arrived at the door the service was amazing. We were met by Becky who introduced herself and asked us if we wanted an orientation of the hotel, she then took us to a beautiful room with 3 desks and checked us in with such ease.

I truly felt I had stepped back in time walking through the hotel, the decor was absolutely beautiful. Our room was in the new Art Deco theme and we loved it. The room was a really great size and had all the amenities you would expect. The beds are amazingly comfortable, and I really didn't want to get up and leave.

I pre ordered a strawberries and cream birthday cake for husband and it was so delicious we ate the whole thing.

We were going to see Bodyguard the show that evening and so booked the pre theatre dinner at Kaspars restaurant and again the service was impeccable and the food fabulous.

I would definitely choose to stay here again and would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A very nice executive suite over looking the river Thames and the Houses of Parliament and of course The Big Ben. The welcome was outstanding despite arriving early morning . The concierge , room service , housekeeping , attention to details was just unbelievable . The most memorable time for me during my week stay , is the quality of my sleep . I slept so comfortable never experienced that before in London and I have been to London many many time before .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business