The Savoy
One Aldwych(London)
  • Pool
  • Pool
5,114 results
All reviewsamerican barbeaufort barthames foyerafternoon teabutler serviceiconic hotelriver viewmemorable staycocktail barjunior suitecovent gardenbirthday treatturn down servicethe ritzbeautiful roomlondon eyewest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Exciting and special right from the moment I walked in.
View over the river and big Ben ect interesting. I walked into my room and gasped! Room so light bright and fresh. I felt special.
Everyone so very friendly.
Food excellent.
This is now my first choice hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

You don't have to stay at the Savoy to enjoy this gorgeous hotel. I snuck into the cocktail bar and spend a fab afternoon choosing the most delightful cocktails. Service as you would expect is second to none. There was no need to book either, but of course if you are looking to dine then i reccommend you booking well in advance.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights and found the hotel to be everything we had expected. Brilliant room,excellent service and attention throught our stay.only a pity that a small issue of "toast" at breakfast left a bit of a sour taste in our mouths.
to explain...i enjoy my soft fried eggs on my white toast.
Every morning i had almost finished my breakfast before the toast arrived, Every morning i requested at least 3 waitrons to follow up on the toast. Despite apologies and " i will see to it right away" it always arrived late...a small issue in a tremendous hotel. Unfortunately it is the small issues which stick in one's mind..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rodney M
Reviewed September 27, 2012

As a family we were looked after from the moment we arrived, shown to our room and the paperwork done in the room, how novel. All staff were attentive to all our needs. Breakfast was the highlight as an English breakfast goes. First rate or should I say first class. We watched the tv show on the remodel a couple of years ago and wanted to see for ourself the outcome. Well done fantastic job, we will return.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

As would be expected the hotel has splendid fixtures and fittings. Staff are efficient and helpful. I was unfortunate enough to be ill during my stay. The night manager rang to check up on me for a couple of days. Unfortunately for such a prestigeous hotel the beds while vast are extremely soft, which may be to the liking of some but for me are a big minus. And they charge for wifi

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo