Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:50 PM

More Info
from $16.50
More Info
20,061 results
All reviews blue whale t rex dinosaur section stuffed animals human body main hall all ages free entry beautiful building great for kids half term few hours long queue rainy day on display exhibits mammals
Reviewed today

This place is huge, almost a city block! You could spend days here. My wife and I unfortunately only got to spend about three hours. It is the most amazing museum I have ever visited. They have the largest dinosaur fossil collection I have ever seen as well. The museum is very comfortable and have a well stocked cafeteria if you plan on staying long.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visited the museum mainly to see the whale but then the more we started to explore it was super interesting. They had different categories from fossils, gems, science, sea creatures, birds and more. We need a good half day in order to go through all. I suggest a full day for a nice and relaxing time specially if you go with kids. Definitely worth the visit I recommend!

Reviewed yesterday

This museum contains really interesting things. Animals, skeletons, minerals etc. Our teenagers very interested. My son spent long time looking at different kind of minerals which was collected around the world.

1  Thank Marko74Fin
Reviewed yesterday

Good place for younger children. The dinosaur corner is always popular but other collections also offer educational information.

1  Thank AliceOmlet
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This museum was great. I felt that I could be lost in it for hours and not get bored.

There’s a wealth of information available, with a vast amount of themes and eras to explore.

The displays were beautiful, plentiful, and detailed.

The Jurassic section for myself was brilliant and entertaining, whilst also enticing for further education.

Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank curtism0962
Reviewed yesterday

One of the two best museums in the world. Free entry great artefacts and stuff to do and see, come on down and check it out.

1  Thank Matthew P
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Interesting and FREE! Loads of exhibitions to choose from so you could do a quick trip or spend all day. Nice cafe and shop

1  Thank SKKBmouth
Reviewed yesterday

The Natural History Museum is among my favourites in London (along with Imperial War and British Museum). Definitely worth a visit if you're a tourist in London. You can easily spend less than an hour to more than two hours here depending on how much you see.

The skeletons and taxidermied animals are my my personal favourites - it's a shame that once upon a time we killed animals to stuff them and put them on display, though I really admire the museum's statement in continuing to use older displays, rather than acquiring new animals.

I would advise giving the dinosaur exhibition a miss - the plastic animals looked great about fifteen years ago, but they just look tacky now and the place was rammed with kids. It would also be great to see cleary-old information boards and displays updated.

1  Thank ChickenMOO
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

If you have young children, then you cannot afford to miss this place!
So much well-preserved and well presented information in one place with so many interactive games to help the young ones engaged.
Highly recommend the red and the blue zones. Dinosaur sections are always a big hit. We dined at their Dino themed restaurant and my kid thoroughly enjoyed. Winter carnival right outside, was an added blessing!

3  Thank drkritisg
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Is one of the Top Musseums that i have ever visited. All history of life on our planet. From snakes to dinosaures. Its Just amazing. There are things that you cannot see somewhere else. You must visit it! Its an amazing experience!

1  Thank panosk932