Open today: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM

More Info
from $122.64
More Info
6,302 results
All reviews london zoo rose garden boating lake primrose hill the open air theatre inner circle queen mary's gardens formal gardens flower beds beautiful flowers green space sunny day lovely walk camden town picnic stroll bloom
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here with friends and we thought we’d escape some weird guys kicking a child’s ball around. They don’t tell you that the pedlo’s are the home to 15 species of birds all of whom have have feasted on a nearby Kebab shop bin and have pasted the pedlo’s like a Jackson Pollock. That’s all fine except the staff seemed more interested in helping some mouthy woman get her kids into a rowing boat than me and my fine lady into one of the floating aviary toilets. To make matters worse there was one couple throwing Doritos around like a divorced man in a strip club with 200 $1 bills and then another couple that cheated by 5m on a friendly race. All in all not a bad day. Four stars.

1  Thank Travel191708
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My favorite park in London. The gardens are beautiful. There are rose gardens with different colors and good smelling roses. It is a huge park. I was amazed when I came to the part of the park where the zoo is situated, I was able to see very clearly the penguins in their enclosure! This made my visit to the park even better!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Diya Khan K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

These was an exhibit of statutes in Regents Park. I am sure it will be there for the next few weeks. The statutes are done by artists in the UK and elsewhere. It is well worth the trip. Here are some pictures. These are at the part of the park nearest to Marylebone Road (?). That it was a sunny and cool day helped too.

1  Thank O1994GOjohnk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a pleasure to strolll here and relieve the tension of the city. The cafe is a good place to refresh and people-watch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Splendid place to go for a meander, on your way to the Open air Theatre, with a home packed pre-theatre drink to enjoy on one of the park benches watching the aforementioned bird life!
Only complaint, paying to go to disgusting and I mean really rank toilets. I didn't expect them to be spotlessly clean but certainly not in the state we found them.

Date of experience: July 2019